Little Ayden's Session
Well, today I photographed Ayden.
He was sleepy and incredibly content.
Blues, creams and grays I used during the session.
Below is some information about newborn sessions with me and the images from Ayden’s session.
1. Are there any other charges added to your rates?
My packages are fully inclusive.
There are NO added charges to my rates unless you want to order prints. I am located in SW Calgary
2. Do you edit the pictures?
I color correct all the pictures, edit blemishes and put my own artistic styling on each image.
3. When do we receive the images? Full-resolution?
It takes me about 7 days to edit your images. If you need them sooner please let me know. The images will be delivered to you via-download link in full-resolution (high-res). This means that I will provide you with the largest possible files so you are able to print out various sizes of your pictures without compromising image quality. You will not be limited to only printing out 4x6s. You will have the permission and ability to print out larger sizes like 5x7s, 8x10s, and larger.
4. What is your availability?
Ready to book your photo session?! Contact me and let's chat about possible dates.
5. How far in advance do you book?
I book photo sessions up to 6 months in advance. It's never too early to plan!
6. What do I wear?
Good question! Our answer is the same for everyone… wear something comfortable that you feel and look great in. The days of having everyone match are gone. We want your colors and outfits to complement each other. One person should not stick out more than the other. Solid colors and simple patterns work best.
I do not give you a lot of guidelines of what to wear, but I do have some preferences of what NOT to wear…
• Visible logos and graphic tees; they both scream for attention in pictures so I would stay away from them unless you want your school logo or really wanted your company's logo in the pictures.
• No hats; if you want to wear a hat keep it off until it's needed. Hat hair!
• Avoid black if pets are involved; bring a roller just in case.
• Neon colors and white; if it's a solid bright neon color it won't look great under a certain light.